ENEOS ECO-ATF is a fuel efficient, low viscosity automatic transmission fluid that meets many of the ATF needs for Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Hyundai/Kia, GM and Ford vehicles.
ENEOS ECO-ATF contains premium base stocks and a low-molecular weight VI improver. The base oil provides improved oxidative and thermal stability. The additive chemistry provides high resistance to mechanical shear and fatigue. ENEOS ECO-ATF was developed using technology to improve fuel economy in automatic transmissions. Using ENEOS ECO-ATF will help to reduce energy loss from oil churning in the torque converter and reduce drag resistance in the shift clutch without compromising fatigue prevention or anti-wear performance.
- Ensures superior performance in every area required of ATFs, including low-temperature flow properties, oxidation stability, antiwear, shear stability, and foaming prevention.
- ENEOS ECO-ATF meets the latest General Motors DEXRON®-III and Ford MERCON® standards.
- Compatible with both regular and slip-lockup automatic transmissions
- Superb, long-lasting antishudder protection.
- Excellent Compatibility with the rubber, nylon, and plastic materials used in Transmission Materials
- ENEOS ECO-ATF is compatible with ALL Japanese vehicles equipped with torque converter automatic transmissions (excluding CVTs). This includes conventional 4-speed slip-lock-up ATs, 5- and 6-speed automatic transmissions.
- ENEOS ECO-ATF is compatible with all types of rubber, nylon and resin materials used for mechanical parts (seals, gaskets, friction materials, etc.) typically found in automatic transmissions.
- ENEOS ECO-ATF is compatible with transmission requiring Toyota T-IV and WS, Honda Z1, Nissan Matic J and S, Mitsubishi/Hyundai/Kia SP-III, GM Dexron III and Ford Marcon (not compatible with CVTs and ATs which are recommended to use Ford Type F.)
Automobiles with torque-converter automatic transmissions EXCEPT the following:
- Automobiles with continuously variable transmissions (CVT);
- Automobiles designated for Ford Type F ATFs (manufactured in 1986 or earlier);
- Non-Japanese cars requiring original ATF
Available Package Type: