Pennzoil Platinum® Motor Oil
Pennzoil Platinum® is an advanced full synthetic motor oil. Formulated with Superior Active Cleansing Agents,2 it continuously attacks potential and stubborn deposits to help keep vital engine parts clean. In fact, Pennzoil Platinum® keeps your engine up to 40% cleaner than current industry standards3. The ability to clean up your engine helps maximize engine protection and responsiveness.
1Based on ILSAC GF-5 and Sequence IIIG piston deposit test using SAE 5W-30.
2Superior versus our conventional and synthetic blend oils.
3Based on ILSAC GF-5 and Sequence IIIG piston deposit test using SAE 5W-30.
Benefits of Pennzoil Platinum® Advanced Full Synthetic Motor Oil
- Cleans out engine sludge better than our conventional and synthetic blend oils1
- Better for severe driving conditions than conventional and synthetic blend oils2,3
- No other leading motor oil helps keep engines cleaner4
- No other leading full synthetic oil provides better wear protection5
- Backed by the Pennzoil® Lubrication Limited Warranty (see below)
- Exceeds the most stringent car manufacturer requirements for cleanliness and protection6
1Based on severe sludge clean-up test using SAE 5W-30.
2Superior vs. our conventional and synthetic blend oils.
3Examples of severe driving conditions are stop-and-go driving, frequent short trips, extreme hot or cold temperatures, extensive idling, driving with heavy loads, driving in dusty conditions.
4Based on Sequence VG sludge test using SAE 5W-30.
5Based on Sequence IVA wear test using SAE 5W-30.
6Based on GF-5, Ford, Chrysler and GM specifications.
Advanced Full Synthetic Motor Oil
Exceeds the requirements of the following industry specifications:
- Exceeds API SN and all previous categories; ILSAC GF-5 (Pennzoil Platinum 0W-20, 5W-20, 5W-30 and 10W-30)
- Pennzoil Platinum® 0W-20 meets requirements for Toyota/Lexus, Nissan, Honda, Suzuki, Subaru and other manufacturers where SAE 0W-20 is required
- Pennzoil Platinum® 5W-20 exceeds Chrysler MS-6395, Ford WSS-M2C945-A/WSS-M2C930-A, and GM 6094M
- Pennzoil Platinum® 5W-30 exceeds Chrysler MS-6395, Ford WSS-M2C946-AWSS-M2C929-A, GM 6094M, GM 4718M and Honda/Acura HTO-06
- Pennzoil Platinum® 10W-30 exceeds Chrysler MS-6395, GM 6094M and GM 4718M
- Pennzoil Platinum® European Ultra Diesel 5W-30 meets API SL/CF, ACEA C3, A3/B4-08, MB Approval – 229.51, BMW LL-04, VW 505 01, Chrysler MS-11106
- Pennzoil Platinum® Euro Ultra 5W-30 meets API SH/CF, ACEA A3/B4, MB-Approval 229.5, BMW LL-01, and VW 502 00/505 00/503.01
Specifications may vary by viscosity grade.
FREE coverage up to 10 years/300,000 miles
- Free warranty with purchase of any Pennzoil® motor oil
- Coverage up to 300,000 miles or 10 years (whichever is first) if you exclusively use Pennzoil Platinum®, Pennzoil Gold™, Pennzoil® High Mileage Vehicle® or Pennzoil® Conventional motor oil
- Easy to enroll
- Covers 15 critical engine parts
- Completely transferable to future owner
- Customized for each driver's specific OEM recommended oil change schedule
- Offers convenient reminders when it's time to change your motor oil
||Available Package Types:
Please note all grades may not be
available in all package types.