CocoAbsorb Spill Containment - Go Green and Save!
CocoAbsorb Universal Organic Absorbent
CocoAbsorb is a highly effective Coir absorbent that is not carcinogenic. It is derived from coir, a renewable resource. CocoAbsorb is totally organic, safe to use and safe for the environment. Landfill safe in CA (non-fuel clean up). Reusable product that provides a cost savings and easy clean up with no dust or residue compared to clay products or kitty litter.
It can absorb and hold up to 9 times its own weight in liquids.
CocoAbsorb can be used on a broad range of hazardous and non-hazardous spills including:
- Oil, Transmission Fluid
- Water – Based Chemicals
- Pesticides & Herbicides
- Mild Corrosives
Clay is no match for CocoAbsorb
-- 1 pound of CocoAbsorb rapidly absorbs 3.43 pints of oil.
-- 1 pound of clay absorbs only .879 pints of oil.
Other Benefits of CocoAbsaorb
- Absorbs on contact
- Lower response time; absorbs 90% capacity in under 10 minutes.
- Contains no chemicals or pesticides.
- Will separate oil from water.
- Work place & environment safe.
- Contains no harmful dusts.
- Workplace and environment safe
- Contains no chemicals or pesticides
- CA LANDFILL SAFE* (see CocoAbsorb website for additional information)
Available Package Types: